Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Royal BITCH

Hello Critics of the Internet World,

This is Lauretta, but on the interwebz I am better known as Relic. I have come to blogger to blog about my one true love, concerts. More precisely, my Brainy Intelligent Thoughts on Concert Habits (BITCH). So, maybe you've never been to a concert, maybe one or two, or like me, 100's over the past years. You found yourself here to see what I have to say about bands in the indie, alternative rock and rock genres of music. Over the next months I plan on attending a large number of concerts of the aforementioned genres and blogging about my experience at these shows. If you have been to a show before, you know that not all experiences at shows are pleasant; whether that is due to the all too plenty concert assholes pushing you around or a shitty show by the band you were super excited to see.

Throughout the years I have been to tons of great, kick ass shows, but there are still things that are easy for me to bitch about. It could be because I am naturally just a bitter bitch in general, but most of my thoughts and ideas are still legitimate concerns. Here you will read my thoughts, both good and bad, of the shows I will be attending in the upcoming months, as well as a few noteworthy ones from my past. I love getting to know all the readers, so feel free to bitch back if you agree or disagree with me :)

--Relic

Relic & Wolf James

No comments:

Post a Comment