Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Concert Lovers Unite!

Hello Music Lovers!
My name is Noely Gonzalez also known as Wolf James. I am a music management major. I am fascinated in concert production, the planning of it, the experience, the music and the fans. I've been through countless of concerts over the years, some memorable, some traumatic. I want to express my experiences to benefit the new coming artists or give the fan an incentive to watch them live or to completely disregard them.

I take concerts very seriously. I believe in following the unwritten concert etiquette in order to have an unforgettable experience. There will be times when these rules will not be enforced, in that case, things can go horribly wrong. I've dealt with experiences like that, got through it, but managed to have a good time. Either way, I will say what I feel.

-Wolf James-

No comments:

Post a Comment